Click here to learn more “About Us”
Phone: (937) 465-2761
Come worship with us this Sunday at 10:30 a.m. For now Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. has been suspended.
Sunday, October 20 was the final Sunday Pastor Kay Young was with us. During this time when we do not have a full time pastor, we hope that you will be comfortable enough to call our church deacons to help with your spiritual needs. We will do whatever we can to help you with any needs you may have. Just give one of us a call. Contact list of Deacons
We want people to be comfortable and feel safe in the church. Our current service is slightly different, but please remember we are trying to balance safety with our desire to gather together as a congregation. What is ultimately important is that we practice our faith as Christians, which is why we are all together.
- We are not going to have Sunday School for a while.
- Online Services – We will continue to have our service available online.
- Social Distancing – We will seat families together.
- If you want coffee, please bring your own.
- Restrooms will be open, but please, try to use only if necessary, to limit contact.
- Masks – We highly recommend using masks at this time. We understand that it is not practical for small children and we have some members with breathing issues, so it is not practical for everyone. Please, regardless of your view outside of church, consider our situation and try to make this a safe and comfortable space for everyone.
- Children’s Ministry – We are going to have a children’s church service and offer the nursery downstairs. We will ask that the kids go straight down to these services when they arrive.
- There are many people, who have gone out of their way to keep this church operating and who will continue to do extra work to make it as safe an environment as possible. Be sure and thank them when you have the chance.
- Please, remember that the Church still has financial obligations to meet and we appreciate your continued financial support. We are looking at e-giving possibilities, which we may use in the future as well.