Click here to learn more “About Us”
Phone: (937) 465-2761
Come worship with us this Sunday at 10:30 a.m.. For now Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. has been suspended.
We had our first service in the church on June 14th at our normal time of 10:30. Keep in mind going forward that we want people to be comfortable and feel safe in the church. The new service will be slightly different, but please remember we are trying to balance safety with our desire to gather together as a congregation. What is ultimately important is that we practice our faith as Christians, which is why we are all together.
- We are not going to have Sunday School during the summer.
- Online Services – We will continue to have our service available online, so realize that you can still watch services this way as well. Our online service will be sent out later on Sunday, as we will be recording the live service.
- Social Distancing – We will be seating people as you arrive at church. If you are attending with family or with people whom you have regular contact, you will be allowed to sit together. If necessary, we can seat extra people in the Friendship Hall where we will broadcast the service.
- If you want coffee, please bring your own.
- Restrooms will be open, but please, try to use only if necessary, to limit contact.
- Masks – We highly recommend using masks at this time. We understand that it is not practical for small children and we have some members with breathing issues, so it is not practical for everyone. Please, regardless of your view outside of church, consider our situation and try to make this a safe and comfortable space for everyone.
- Children’s Ministry – we are going to have a children’s church service and offer the nursery downstairs. We will ask that the kids go straight down to these services.
- We are planning to have an online version of Vacation Bible School this summer.
- There are many people, who have gone out of their way to keep this church operating and who will continue to do extra work to make it as safe an environment as possible. Be sure and thank them when you have the chance.
- Please, remember that the Church still has financial obligations to meet and we appreciate your continued financial support. We are looking at e-giving possibilities, which we may use in the future as well.